Kids For Wish Kids encourages community service, leadership, volunteerism and teamwork. This program provides a hands-on experience for students to help raise funds to grant wishes. This program helps build school spirit and creates partnerships outside of the classroom. It also allows for everyone involved to share the power of a wish®!
As a Kids For Wish Kids volunteer, you will partner with your Make-A-Wish Greater Los Angeles and coordinate fundraisers with your club or school to help grant wishes to kids in your community.
A Wish Week is five days of creating awareness and fundraising in support of wish kids in your community.
Successful Wish Weeks include:
- Opening Assembly + Miracle Minutes: Bring your school together for an opening assembly to kick off your Wish Week and get students excited!
- Sales Events: Sell food or Make-A-Wish products before, during or after school.
- Spirit Day: Create a theme for the day and encourage students to donate to dress in theme or costume.
- Sporting Event or Tournament: Hold a sports tournament and charge students admission to watch the competition.
- Grand Finale: Host a grand finale fundraising event and celebrate your success!
- Or come up with your own creative ideas!
Interested in becoming a Kids For Wish Kids Sponsor? Check out our KFWK Sponsorship Opportunities for levels and descriptions.