This program encourages community service, leadership, volunteerism and teamwork. Kids For Wish Kids provides a hands-on experience for students to help raise funds to grant wishes. This program helps build school spirit and creates partnerships outside of the classroom. It also allows for everyone involved to share the power of a wish®!
As a Kids For Wish Kids volunteer, you will partner with your local Make-A-Wish chapter and coordinate a fundraiser or start a Make-A-Wish Club at your school to help sponsor wishes for kids in your community.
Check out the Kids For Wish Kids Toolkit. To get started, please contact Taylor Kalman, your Kids For Wish Kids Coordinator (contact information below).
Wish Week is a week's worth of daily fundraising events held at your school in support of the Kids For Wish Kids Program and Make-A-Wish mission.
Successful Wish Week fundraisers include:
- Opening Assembly: Bring your school together for an opening assembly to kick off your Wish Week and get students excited!
- Spirit Day: Create a theme for the day and encourage students to donate to dress in theme or costume.
- Sales Events: Sell food or Make-A-Wish products before, during or after school.
- Sporting Event or Tournament: Hold a sports tournament and charge students admission to watch the competition.
- Miracle Minute Coin Drives: Challenge students to donate their change or dollars to see how much your school can raise in just one minute!
- Grand Finale: Host a grand finale fundraising event and celebrate your success!
- Or come up with your own creative ideas!
Think you're ready to host a Wish Week? To get started, please contact Taylor Kalman (contact information below).
Interested in becoming a Kids For Wish Kids Sponsor? Check out our KFWK Sponsorship Opportunities for levels and descriptions.
Wish Week Fundraiser Form